Amsterdam 10% CBD Drops CBDHOLLAND
Besteld voor 15:00, vandaag verzonden!
10% (1000mg) CBD oil in a 10 ml glass bottle combined with qualitative Hemp Seed Oil or Black Seed Oil.
- Full spectrum derived extract.
- CBD is used for all kind of body (human and animal) related issues and is one of the most researched and well-known active compounds found in the hemp plant.
- Made from pure, chemical-free and high quality Sativa strains of CBD hemp plants.
- Use of a safe medical graded CO2 extraction process to replicate the balanced phytochemical profile of a hemp cultivar.
- Raw material and extracts used are formulated by legal restrictions and tested by independent laboratories upon its potency and quality.
- Easily shipped inside the EU. Legal in the Netherlands, UK and most countries around the world.
- Free shipping on orders over €199,00.
- 7 Benefits of BLACK SEED OIL
- no THC
The oil is much thicker compared to the 5% CBD oil, it might therefore be harder to count the exact drops.
How to dosage?
Allow the oil to come to room temperature before administering. Place the bottle in a warm water bath if you have difficulty with extracting the oil.
We recommend personalising your dosage (since the effect will be different for every person), by starting with a low amount and gradually increase a dose until the most desired results are reached. Our products can be taken sublingual, vaped and you can also mix it with food or lubricate it on the skin. This way you can also drop back to a previous lower amount if needed.
Industrial hemp seed oil, (black cumin oil optional), 1000mg CBD, no THC
The product should be stored away from heat and light and kept cold to preserve freshness and potency (expiration date at least 1 year).
We make sure that we add 10ml of CBD/Hemp oil inside a bottle, but it can appear less. This is because we use different coloured 10ml glass bottles and some are larger than others and can actually fit almost 12ml of fluid. Therefore it can appear that your 10ml bottle is not completely full.
Content: 10ml bottle
0.1 ml = 10 mg CBD
How does CBD Work?
CBD-infused concentrated extracts and oils work by binding to a network of receptors called CB2. When CBD is obtained in the bloodstream, it penetrates to the system of CB2 receptors. These CB2 receptors are found throughout the body and are activated either by the body’s naturally-occurring endocannabinoids or by cannabis compounds known as “phytocannabinoids”.
*According to CannLabs, the nation’s top full-service testing lab for cannabis products, there is no established lethal CBD dose. Consumers should read product inserts carefully to ensure they are taking the right amount of CBD, and talk to the prescribing physician about any questions or concerns.
Have a question? Find answers at our FAQ page or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement has not been evaluated by the Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 9 cm|
Hemp Seed Oil, Black Seed Oil