Amsterdam 50% CBD Oil (Full spectrum) (3 Pack) CBDHOLLAND
50% (5000 mg) High concentrated CBD oil/paste, offered in a 3 x 10 ml syringe (± 3 x 10 grams).
- Full spectrum derived extract.
- 3 x 5000mg CBD.
- CBD is used for all kind of body (human and animal) related issues and is one of the most researched and well-known active compounds found in the hemp plant.
- Made from pure, chemical-free and high quality Sativa strains of CBD hemp plants.
- Use of a safe medical graded CO2 extraction process to replicate the balanced phytochemical profile of a hemp cultivar.
- Raw material and extracts used are formulated by legal restrictions and tested by independent laboratories upon its potency and quality.
- Easily shipped inside the EU. Legal in the Netherlands, UK and most countries around the world.
- Free shipping
- no THC
How to dosage?
Allow the oil to come to room temperature before administering. Place the syringe in warm water or in a microwave (10-20 seconds on 600 Watt) if you have difficulty with extracting the oil.
As a dietary supplement, use once or twice daily. The oil can be ingested orally, by placing the oil under your tongue for a couple of minutes. Start in the first week with a small amount of 0.1 ml. The second week you could try to slowly build up and increase the amount and place up to 1ml under the tongue, where you need to hold it for ±60 seconds before swallowing, in order to uptake as much as possible CBD in your bloodstream.
Other forms of administration are:
– Lubrication on the skin (avoid the same spot for 7 days).
– The oil can be ingested together with food and/or drinks.
– Rectal administration.
Ingredients per 10 ml:
Industrial hemp, 5000 mg CBD, no THC.
The product should be stored away from heat and light and kept cold to preserve freshness and potency (expiration date at least 1 year).
0.1 ml = 50 mg CBD
INGREDIENTS: Industrial cannabis extract, Terpenes and Natural plant waxes . All organic, no additives like heavy metals.
How does CBD Work?
CBD-infused concentrated extracts and oils work by binding to a network of receptors called CB2. When CBD is obtained in the bloodstream, it penetrates to the system of CB2 receptors. These CB2 receptors are found throughout the body and are activated either by the body’s naturally-occurring endocannabinoids or by cannabis compounds known as “phytocannabinoids”.
*According to CannLabs, the nation’s top full-service testing lab for cannabis products, there is no established lethal CBD dose. Consumers should read product inserts carefully to ensure they are taking the right amount of CBD, and talk to the prescribing physician about any questions or concerns.
Have a question? Find answers at our FAQ page or email us at: email@example.com
This statement has not been evaluated by the Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||12 × 7 × 3 cm|
There are no reviews yet.